Gold has always been one of the greatest means of investment since ages. People looked upon it as a safe and pious way of investment. Be it buying physical gold bars, gold bonds or buying gold in the form of antiques or jewellery, gold is a commodity which has ensured good returns to the investor. According to Stoxmarket expert gold is a commodity which will provide anchor to your boat even when the entire market is in turmoil of inflation.
Can Investment in gold during economic downturn?
Economic downturn is a factor which can majorly shake or devastate other means of investments and financial securities like stocks, share and mutual funds. But the good news is that you will not see a major effect on gold during these tough times. Gold prices are uniform with slight variations in almost every country of the world. Gold prices are majorly affected by global economy rather than commercial mood of a particular nation. Stoxmarket experts state that gold investment is a safe investment as compared to other financial tools available in the market.
How to invest in Gold?
According to Stoxmarket experts there are mainly five ways by which one can invest in gold. They are discussed below:
- Physical Gold: You can buy physical gold in the form of bars, coins and bullions. At Stoxmarket it is believed that due to inconvenience of storage people prefer coins over bars.
- Gold Certificate: Gold certificate is an innovative method of buying gold. You are the owner of this precious metal on certificate. You can buy and sell it just like physical gold.
- Gold Account: Stoxmarket experts believe that this method is used by an exclusive class of customers. In this method you buy and sell gold just as you do foreign currency in an account exclusive for gold transactions.
- Contract for difference: This method is based a contract between buyer and seller in which difference in price of gold at the time of contract and current value has to be paid.
- Gold Exchange: This is similar to gold trading just as in stock market.